ABCON, International Executive Search company, is looking to recruit in Italy a “Project Manager” for a Spanish company specialised in Large-Scale PV developments.
The successful candidate will join the company’s local office in Rome.
The candidate will report directly to the “Project Development Director” and the main duties will be:
- Manage the development of projects that are currently in an early phase, including cost control, planning, risk detection, reports…
- Carry out evaluations from the technical/environmental point of view with support and in coordination with the department of environment, land, connections, legal and business
- Identify and create opportunities: Direct coordination with the business department and connections to identify and originate project development opportunities to grow the solar photovoltaic and wind energy portfolio throughout Italy.
- Detect, analyze and mitigate risks of the projects of the company that is managed.
- Management of Renewable Energy projects, focused on future tenders, in all variants of Project management.
- Manage relationships with the Administration, suppliers, customers and other relevant interested parties.
- Manage the entire permitting and authorization process (currently for early stage projects).
- Provide support to the environment, business and land departments in their tasks.
- Coordination of the technical studies required to comply with the different authorizations to build. Search for possible local alliances to support development.
- Project planning, budget definition and monitoring.
- Preparation of internal reports and for clients.
- Support to the company’s departments dedicated to Storage and Renewable Gases.
- Energy or Industrial Engineering or similar with knowledge in Renewable Energy.
- Minimum experience of 2 or 3 years in the sector.
- AutoCAD, Google Earth, GIS tools, Microsoft Office.
- Management of specific analysis software for photovoltaic solar technology will be valuable: PVsyst, PVcase (valuable), PVdesign.
- Understanding with solar photovoltaic and wind energy technologies and costs or in site analysis.
- Proactivity in the search for new opportunities.
- Knowledge of the electricity market in Italy will be valuable.
- Fluent in English (B2). Native italian. Knowledge of spanish will be valuable.
The chance to join a well-established company in the process of international expansion.
The opportunity for a career plan and professional development.
If you have this experience and are interested in the position, please send your resume to: email@example.com , with position applied (“PROJECT MANAGER – ROME”).