ABCON, International Executive Search company, is looking to recruit in Italy a “Environmental Permitting Specialist” for a Spanish company specialised in PV development projects.
The successful candidate will join the company’s local office in Rome.
The candidate will report directly to the “Chief Operating Officer” and the main duties will be:
- Constrain analysis of proposed initiatives.ç
- Production/revision of technical/administrative documents useful for obtaining authorisations for photovoltaic plants.
- Coordination and interface with Project Managers for environmental permitting activities in accordance with the project Schedule.
- Coordination between internal and external professionals for the purposes of producing the documents required for obtaining authorisations.
- Preparation, collection and storage of general contracts for assigning tasks to external professionals and interface with the legal department for administrative and legal issues in general.
- Verification of regulatory updates and implementation of company best practices and minimum reqirements for the verification and adaptation of projects.
- Analysis and implementation of company best practices in the Agrivoltaic field (MASE Guidelines for Agrivoltaic Plants).
- Technical meetings at local and state authorities.
- Inspections and site visits to verify the suitability of areas for project development, coordinate technical inspections with service providers and agencies, and monitor project progress.
- Filter and facilitate communications between the technical team and external entities.
- Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in the photovoltaic sector in the role of Environmental Permitting Specialist.
- Experience in international contexts appreciated.
- Knowledge of the documentary, technical and regulatory requirements necessary for setting up large-scale solar power plants.
- Ability to manage relations with all the entities involved in the permitting process.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Proactivity, excellent communication skills at all levels and strong analytical skills, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A high level of English (B2). Italian as Native language. Spanish language is a plus.
The chance to join a well-established company in the process of international expansion.
The opportunity for a career plan and professional development.
If you have this experience and are interested in the position, please send your resume to: email@example.com , with position applied (“ENVIRONMENTAL PERMITTING- ROME”).