17.12.2015 – STATUS: FINISHED
ABCON, International Executive Search Agency, is seeking for an important automotive company a “Corporate Industrial Master (Painting)”.
Our client has its headquarters in Barcelona (Spain) and worldlwide presence with production and engineering centres.
Reporting to the “Corporate Industrial Processes Manager” and based in Barcelona, the “Industrial Process Master” tasks include the following:
- Improve the productivity, quality and costs reduction of the productive paint process.
- Develop functions as a recognized expert in the paint processes or specific technology under its responsibility.
- Guide the Plant Painting Process Experts in order to develop them to become experts in the industrial sub-processes under its responsibility.
- Compare plant productivities for the processes for whom they are responsible ensuring that the metrics are equivalent.
- Inform proactively to the Managers of any obsolete technology that may affect negatively the paint processes productivity under its responsibility.
- Decide in which processes need to introduce new technologies and evaluate their viability.
- Give support to the regions in processes and technology when needed.
- University degree in engineering or similar
- English (Advanced Level), Desirable second language
- 5 years of experience in Quality or Process Engineering, or Section Plant Management or Quality in the required process or technology. Specific technical experience in the painting process or painting technology under its responsibility
- Availability to international travel (2 weeks / month)
- To lead an ambitious project in a multinational company.
- Type of Contract: Permanent
If you have this experience and are interested in the position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , with position applied (“Corporate Industrial Master (Painting)”).